Effective Date: July 1, 2015
Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings given to such terms in our Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Website here.
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data. Personal Data and other information are collected from you when you create an Account with us or when you otherwise disclose Personal Data or other information to us or third parties when using the Website. “Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual. Personal Data does not include aggregate information. To use certain aspects of our Website you may be asked to provide us the following Personal Data: your full name, email address, password, mailing address, payment information, and other information in connection with a transaction with us.
(b) Location Data. We and third parties with whom we may partner may collect location information in relation to a User’s computer or mobile device that are used to access the Website (“Location Data”). If you use the Website, then you are providing consent to collect Location Data such as the physical location of your computer or mobile device which will be used to provide you with certain features of the Website. This Location Data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. Location Data is aggregated with data from devices of other Users to enhance the quality of content Users provide to us and to enhance the quality of the Website we provide to you. We may also share your Location data with third parties. Location Data is shared anonymously in a form that would not personally identify you.
(c) Use Data. When you send or receive content using our Website, we collect data about that content.
(d) Log Information. When you browse our Website, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously created an Account with us. However, we may log your IP address to give us an idea of which part of our Website you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any Personal Data unless you have logged into our Website. Also, our Website may use a standard technology called a ‘cookie’ to collect information about how you interact with our Website. Please see Section 7 below for more information.
(e) Aggregate Data. Certain aspects of our Website are set up to collect and report aggregate information. Aggregate information is data we collect about the use of the Website or about a group or category of products, services or Users, from which individual identities or other Personal Data has been removed. In other words, information about how you use the Website may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Website. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and User’s needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Website. This Policy does not restrict what we can do with aggregate information.
(g) Device Information. We may collect data about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier (‘UDI’), phone number, and mobile carrier information.
(h) Tracking Technologies. We collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit our Website or Linked Sites (defined below). Please see Section 7 below for further information regarding tracking technologies.
(i) From Third Parties. We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
2. How We Use It. We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties with whom we partner in order to:
(a) enable us to provide the Website;
(b) notify you regarding the Website, your Account, Products, or fees;
(c) increase the usability of the Website;
(d) provide information about promotional offers;
(e) investigate objectionable use of the Website;
(f) respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team;
(g) analyze trends and use of our Website; and
(h) carry on our business, as determined by us.
3. Who We Share It With.
We will share your Personal Data with third parties:
(a) When necessary, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to provide Products or other services to you. This includes for the uses listed in Section 2 above.
(b) When required by law or by court order.
(c) To protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices of Users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others.
(d) If we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if our assets are sold to another company. In all of these circumstances, you understand and agree that our Terms of Service, Terms of Sale, and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company.
(e) To perform tasks for us or in connection with our business, as determined by us. We may use third parties to help operate our business. You agree we may share your Personal Data with our affiliates and other third parties that provide Products and/or services to us in connection with our business (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us, as determined by us.
4. Your Choices.
(a) Once you have posted content on our Website or made it viewable to others, that content may be re-shared by others and we have no control or liability regarding how others my use the content you post on our Website. We make every effort to prevent undesired disclosure of content or Personal Data. However, we are not responsible for how others may use content or Personal Data that is disclosed by you to Users or third parties using the Website.
(b) If you remove information, Personal Data, or content that you post on the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other Users or third parties copied or saved that information.
(c) You may opt out of targeted advertisements from some third party companies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Page, which provide simple ways to opt out of ad targeting from participating third party companies. When you opt out, your selection will be stored in a cookie that is specific to your computer or mobile device and the web browser you are using. The opt out cookie has an expiration date of five years. If you delete the cookies on your computer or device, you will need to opt out again.
(d) We will contact you from time to time for marketing purposes. Unless you have opted out, this could include contacting you by phone or email. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by the following means: (i) contacting us via the Website here; or (ii) following the instructions in the communication.
5. Security of Your Personal Information.We exercise care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided to us. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we use the Secured Socket Layer (‘SSL’) encryption when collecting, storing, or transferring payment data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. However, you have a significant role in security of your Account. Someone may see or edit your Personal Data if that person gains access to your username and password, so do not share these with others. WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH FIREWALLS AND SECURE SERVER SOFTWARE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THESE RISKS.
6. Your User Account.Users may review and update Personal Data by logging into their Account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to any Personal Data. If your Account is terminated by you or us, we will remove your name and other Personal Data from our publicly viewable database. If you close your Account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your Account information without liability. However, we may retain Personal Data and other content related to you for any reason or no reason, as determined by us. We disclaim any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms of this Policy) of Personal Data or other content.
8. Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Data we may collect from Children who use our Website. For that reason, we make every effort to comply with the regulations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (at 15 USC § 6501-6506). We never collect or maintain Personal Data through the Website from those we actually know are under thirteen years of age, and no part of the Website are structured to attract anyone under thirteen years of age. We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss, penalties, damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any misrepresentations regarding the age of any User. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate with or without notice the Account of any User who we believe has provided false information when registering for and/or using the Website and each User agrees to make no further use of the Website after termination and/or during suspension.
9. Linked Sites.The Website and/or third parties may provide links to Linked Sites and data provided by third parties. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by Linked Sites, nor are we responsible for the information or materials that third party data contains. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Website; thus when you use a link to go from the Website to a Linked Site, this Policy does not apply to the data practices of the Linked Site. We encourage Users to read the privacy policies of Linked Sites before proceeding to use them. When you conduct e-commerce with a Linked Site, certain Personal Data may be collected by the Linked Site and made available to us.
11. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us via the Website here.