Brace yourselves. Winter is coming.
And with it, snow, the cold, general nastiness — and Christmas. Okay, okay. There’s also hot cocoa, and warm fires, and sweggings from Festified. There’s reindeer, and snow angels, and New Year’s Eve. The Golden Globes, Valentine’s Day, and cozy (Read: ugly) sweaters.
Winter begins on Sunday, December 21, and as excited as we are for some of the above-mentioned festivities, we could do without the cold. What was that? There wouldn’t be a need for hot cocoa, and sweaters, and sweggings without the cold? Allllll right. You have a point.
While the weather outside is frightful, the fire is so delightful.
1. Hug someone. Or lots of someones.
2. Bundle up in a Women’s Holiday Reindeer Pullover Sweater from Festified.
3. Fill the thermos; grab a blanket and your special someone, and head outside to gaze at the stars. (Bonus points if you make a bonfire and roast marshmallows.)
4. Enjoy a hearty meal with friends.
5. Dress for the weather, in lots and lots of layers. Festified has hats, and scarves. We’ve even got Reindeer Threesome Sweater Boots.
6. Get moving. Do jumping jacks, or start an impromptu dance party. Not only will the movement keep you warm, you’ll get a head start on that New Year’s resolution.
7. Cuddle on the couch with Fido. (If you’re cold, he’s cold, too: Buy him a Sleigh and Reindeer Dog Sweater today. Trust us, he’ll thank you.)
8. Invest in a space heater.
9. Stay inside. Do some online shopping (*cough* at Festified.com *cough*).
10. Build a pillow fort.
11. Start each day with a long, hot shower.
12. Wear thick, cozy pajamas. And as luck would have it, Festified has just the thing: We’ve got Holiday Reindeer Sweater Leggings for women, and Big Racks Sweater Pants for the menfolk.
13. Let the sun shine in.
14. Flip the switch on your fan to reverse its spin. As heat rises, a backwards-spinning ceiling fan will push all that warm air back down.
15. Insulate your attic or crawl space.
16. Use a rolled-up towel or a draft stopper to keep any errant wintry blasts from sending a chill down your spine.
17. Rearrange your furniture to block any drafts a towel can’t stop.
18. Turn on the humidifier. Humid air is warm air.
19. Protect your ears. Festified’s wide selection of winter headwear (Aviator Hat, Knitted Hat, Menorah Hat, and more!) guarantees warmth and style all season long.
Today is the day we celebrate the good, the bad, and the tacky. December 12, 2014, will be a day that lives on in ugly... and festive, of course. Check out our great customers rocking their Festified sweaters from holidays past! Happy Holidays from all of us at Festified!
Four… three… two… one: LIFTOFF.Okay, maybe not liftoff, per se, but millions of bargain shoppers everywhere are prepping their final lists, and counting down to the wee hours of Black Friday morning when retail stores everywhere will open their doors and usher in the gift-hungry masses. But at Festified, we’re taking a little different approach.Starting at 12 midnight, Black Friday, [...]
Attention, attention! Did you hear the news? Festified Holiday Sweaters are featured in the latest Samsung commercial featuring Dax Shepard & Kristen Bell!Festified sweaters have gone mainstream this year and are spreading holiday cheer with Samsung, a glowing Kristen Bell, and her husband Dex Shepard. As the couple decorate and get ready to snuggle up for the season, see them [...]
It’s the happ-happ-happiest time of the year!You might ask, what time of year is that? (As if you don’t already know.)It’s the season for Reindeer Threesome Sweaters and leg-lamp-printed sweggings (Think A Christmas Story). Ugly sweater parties are the best way to while away the hours; soon, it’ll be dark by four pm — what else will you have to [...]
Go shop Festified, and go shop now!Only at Festified will you findBaubles for [wine] bottles, and boots bedecked with bouncing reindeer.Bespectacled beautiesLove our leggingsEspecially when they’re sweggings!Go shop Festified, and go shop now!Only at Festified will you find aBrown, Lighted Thanksgiving Turkey Sweater for the specialBoy in your life. He’ll bawl and he’ll bellow; he might evenLaugh a laugh filled with liveliness, andExclaim, “Happy Thanksgiving to all, [...]
Where, oh where has 2014 gone? Where, oh where could it be?A single solitary month from today, one turkey will be pardoned and 46 million — yes, you read that right! One for every 6.9 people who call the United States home. — will be consumed.But you know what else that means? Ready or not, there are only [...]
White dreadlocks for JimmyA top hat for SueThe headband that beckons, “Come kiss me, yes you!”Many people don’t know this, but Santa Claus loves Jamaica. Spends more time there than he does at the North Pole. (Mrs. Claus really wishes he’d spend more time at home, but that’s another story, for another day. Now where was I? Oh yes, Jamaica.) [...]
“Honey, don’t you think you ought to wear something else to dinner?”“No! This is my lucky sweater, and I’m not taking it off until January.”Our dear hero is at it again. He’s donned one of Festified’s best, ugliest, most team spirited NFL sweaters in anticipation of the big Redskins–Cardinals game on Sunday.“But honey, it’s so ugly!”“I don’t care! Maybe if [...]
It Is the Chancellor’s Decree! All Halloweentown Residents Must Wear Festified Spooky Sweaters on that Hallowed Eve’
BREAKING NEWS: This Halloween, sexy is out, and ugly is in.On Thursday, October 2, the Chancellor of Halloweentown — otherwise known as John Kaplar — decreed that neither provocative snowmen, nor seductive cowgirls will roam the streets on that hallowed eve’.Hear ye, hear ye. Read all about it.Dear people of Halloweentown,What was once a cultural observance has become nothing but [...]